B-Series "APMERE" Edition Bucket Hat
The FRACTEL™ B-Series "APMERE" Edition Bucket Hat has been designed in collaboration with local artist Ambrose Killian. This Hat represents a story, culture & achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
The artwork was inspired by a bird's eye image of Ambrose's family's country on his Nanna's side - Santa Teresa or in Eastern Arrernte language, Ltyentye Apurte.
The complex painting takes your eyes through an array of patterns and dots, which depict an abstract and alternate viewpoint of this particular desert country.
Limited to 250 units worldwide.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim and body
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- New rear fastener provides a comfortable fit
- Embroidered logo at front
- Woven logo at rear
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Size 56.5cm or 60cm
- Weight: 75 grams
- Colour Shown: Black & Limited Edition Artwork
- Designed in Australia with Ambrose Killian
Breathable & light. Good quality!
So lucky to snag one of these limited edition hats. Smiley faces and tiny walking brains!? Yes, please!
I liked my Fractel trucker cap so much I purchased another one. I now have one for running, and one to wear casually. Probably overkill, but I really liked the fit.
Fits perfectly and looks good. Nice and breathable. definitely recommend
Hey Legends, I just wanted to say thanks for supplying my Midnight 2.0 Cap.
Such a quality product and the fit is incredible, even for a larger size melon like mine!! Keep up the good work 👌