M-SERIES "ROMANCE" Limited Edition Cap
has been designed in collaboration with Barcelona, Spain based, FAR. This Cap represents a synergy between two contemporary brands pushing the limits of performance and style.
WE LIVE INTENSIVELY/ WE LOVE A LOT/ WE CARE/ WE GO OUT/ WE DANCE, DANCE, DANCE/ WE ENJOY GOOD ART/ WE WORK COMMITTED/ WE TRAVEL THE WORLD/ DISCOVER THE CITIES/ MAKING THE MOUNTAINS OURS/ AND WE GET LOST ALL THE TIME/ BECAUSE WE RUN LIKE WE LIVE/ JUST FOR US/ AND WE ALWAYS RUN FAR/
Limited to 200 units worldwide.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Unisex design
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front panel and back panel
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable closure provides a comfortable fit
- Embroidered logos at side and rear
- Woven front logo
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- 54cm - 66cm (One size fits most)
- Weight: 59 grams
- Colour Shown: Green
- Designed in Spain
Being at the upper end of the head size spectrum this hat is a blessing. Most running gear is designed for a max 58cm or one size fits most. I am not most. This hat also provides great moisture absorption, excellent ventilation, and keeps the rain off my glasses (which between you and I, is a massive big bear of mine!).
This hat does everything I need my running gear to do i.e. do what it says it’s going to do, as well as look great. I am grateful to the Fractel team for making it. Thanks Team! Now, a bucket hat for a 61cm bonce would be just marvy and it would round out my collection nicely😉
The material feels great and I can definitely feel the warmth differential from my normal M-Series caps. I can't speak just yet to how it performs in winter but all signs point to a winner here.
Keeps me cool and looks good. Ideal for running
I have plenty of Fractel caps and they’ve always been great! This particular cap blew me away, because it not only looks good online, but when seen in real life is Amazing!
If you’re pondering this one… do it! 🧢😍