B-Series "TRANSCEND" Edition Bucket Hat
The FRACTEL™ B-Series "TRANSCEND" Edition Bucket Hat uses Polartec® Power Dry® fabric, the most advanced next-to-skin moisture management fabric on the market. This Cap is also built from 100% recycled yarns, is highly breathable, quick drying and moisture-wicking, making it the ultimate choice for warm-weather headwear.
We've taken the best elements of our Cap & Legionnaire designs to create the ultimate in 360 degree protection.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim and body
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- New rear fastener provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective front logo
- Woven logo at rear
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Size 56.5cm or 60cm
- Weight: 75 grams
- Colour Shown: Olive and Black
- Designed in Australia
Keeps me cool and looks good. Ideal for running
I have plenty of Fractel caps and they’ve always been great! This particular cap blew me away, because it not only looks good online, but when seen in real life is Amazing!
If you’re pondering this one… do it! 🧢😍
I brought this cap in hope rather than expectation that it would fit given that most of the major brands don't make hats and caps large enough for me. I noticed the size range for the M Series was from 54/58 cm to 66 cm for the different colours so I was optimistic it would fit my 62/63 cm head. It fits really well and stayed on for a long and windy hike recently. It is very comfortable for all day wear and the fully elastic strap at the back helps with the fit and comfort.
I will be recommending these caps to all my friends, especially those with larger heads!
Great work Fractel!
The cap fits very well, makes a high-quality impression and the colorway is just great!
It’s an amazing cap, very qualitative to the winter and when it’s cold you don’t have cold with the winter cap in Polartech!!!