R-SERIES "NOMAD" Edition Cap
Introducing the FRACTEL™ R-Series NOMAD Edition Hat: the epitome of aerodynamic design and premium performance. Crafted for those with a penchant for racing, its streamlined structure reduces drag, while the Polartec® Power Dry® fabric ensures unparalleled moisture management. Light as air yet firm in its peak structure, this cap is made entirely from 100% recycled yarns. Beyond its elite performance, it promises unmatched comfort with a shallower race fit. Dive into any warm-weather adventure with the R-Series Cap—where sophistication meets function.
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Unisex design
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim & low sides
- UPF+30 protection on the top mesh panels
- Polartec® Power Dry® breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark reflective underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable closure provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective front logo
- Woven rear logo
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Unisex design - 58cm starting circumference
- Weight: 59 grams
- Colour Shown: Sand
- Designed in Australia
Used it for hiking and running. Light and comfy. Slightly bigger than expected in the L/XL.
Such a Great fit… so comfortable… wore it at an all day outdoor event … coolness and ventilation 🙌 and looks great too !!!
This is not only great for running but one of the most comfortable fitting hats I've ever worn. A must have in your collection.
Best weekend away wearing Fractel, I coach the 12 Boys oztag team for central coast, my son wore this hat all weekend and got so many compliments. To top it off we were the overall champions of nsw.
Thanks for an awesome hat we will be purchasing another teen one when they come online.
5 stars from my son Zeus.
Epic bucket hat. Fits amazing and super good to have a built in “drawstring”. Not that I need it, I have a big melon! Extra comfy and lightweight. Can’t wait to go running with it.