K-Series "ASHER" Edition Cap
The FRACTEL™ K-Series "ASHER" Edition Cap is designed to fit kids aged 2-7 years and has been built with performance and sustainability front of mind.
This new model features a 5.5cm length peak and uses an updated, laser-cut panel structure allowing for extra breathability, packability and overall performance, all backed by our EYE Guarantee.
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front, side and back panel
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable SPANDEX closure provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective rear logo
- Embroidered at front
- Machine Wash Cold
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design - 52cm starting circumference
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Weight: 55 grams
- Colour Shown: Black & Rainbow
- Designed in Australia
As a senior runner with a large brain (i.e. big head) I need coverage to prevent sunburn as my hair is migrating south as I grow older. This is my first Fractel hat (recommendation came from the r/ultrarunning subreddit) and I was a little hesitant at the price. But after using it every day for a few weeks this has become my favorite lid! It is light, comfortable, easy to adjust, and looks quite durable after several cycles through the washing machine (hang it up to dry though, skip the dryer!).
I like the softer bill of the cap (not a rigid piece of plastic or cardboard like some of my other hats) as well as the use of recycled plastics (better on my head than in my ocean!).
Some people might not like the color selection but I wanted something that was bright for safety (lots of distracted drivers where I run). Fashion is a secondary choice for me compared to getting run over by a Sport "Futility" Vehicle.
My mileage is around 50-60 mpw and I will buy another one of these when/if it wears out!
These hats are great for running. They are very lightweight and I love them most because they have some really great colorways!
There was a small problem with my cap but Matt sorted it out for me incredibly quickly. These are a quality product - I'll be buying more!
Absolutely loving that it fits super snug on my melon but doesn’t give me a headache like others I’ve had in the past. I should’ve and will be purchasing color variations. 10/10
Great fit. Perfekt.