K-Series "ZANZIBAR" Edition Cap
The FRACTEL™ K-Series "ZANZIBAR" Edition Cap is designed to fit kids aged 2-7 years and has been built with performance and sustainability front of mind.
This new model features a 5.5cm length peak and uses an updated, laser-cut panel structure allowing for extra breathability, packability and overall performance, all backed by our EYE Guarantee.
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front, side and back panel
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable SPANDEX closure provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective rear logo
- Embroidered at front
- Machine Wash Cold
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design - 52cm starting circumference
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Weight: 55 grams
- Colour Shown: Pastel Pink, Green and Purple
- Designed in Australia
Great colours, fast delivery and super comfortable
M-Series "JET" Edition Cap
Brilliant running cap. Never used one before but this was game changing on a hot day. Love it.
Love the multi color design. It's lightweight and breathable. And to be completely candid, I almost entirely bought it because of the quote inside the brim "Mountain Magic". Absolutely love it.
Also a HUGE plus that the business is 1% for the planet member and uses recycled materials. Definitely recommend.
Very comfortable to run in. Size strap at back easy to adjust on the run (when the wind kicks in). Delivery was quick.