Cappellino edizione "COALS" serie M
Caratterizzato dal nostro tessuto FLOWmesh nella parte superiore, questo berretto è costruito per rilasciare il calore quando ne hai più bisogno.
- FRACTEL Supera le tue aspettative (EYE) Garanzia
- Protezione solare UPF +50 su visiera, pannello frontale e pannello posteriore
- Quattro pannelli che utilizzano mesh traspirante progettato per mantenerti fresco
- Sottobecco scuro per ridurre l'abbagliamento
- Fascia interna per l'assorbimento del sudore SWIFTdry™
- Tesa FLESSIBILE per maggiore comfort e 'ripiegabilità'
- La chiusura regolabile in SPANDEX offre una vestibilità comoda
- Logo posteriore in tessuto
- Logo ricamato sul davanti
DETTAGLI DEL PRODOTTO:
- Lavare in lavatrice a freddo
- Contributore dell'1% per The Planet
- Tessuto certificato Bluesign®
- Design unisex - circonferenza iniziale di 58 cm
- Tessuto: Corpo: 100% poliestere riciclato, esclusi i bordi.
- 54 cm - 66 cm (taglia unica)
- Peso: 49 grammi
- Colore mostrato: grigio scuro e rosso.
- Progettato in Australia
Hat fit and feels great on all my runs! Great materials as well!
Love this hat too. My second - but not my last -fractel hat. Love the open mesh top and the colors too. Just a great hat!!!
Super comfy, looks great, works well. Very happy. If my legs aren’t having a great day, at least me head looks good.
As a senior runner with a large brain (i.e. big head) I need coverage to prevent sunburn as my hair is migrating south as I grow older. This is my first Fractel hat (recommendation came from the r/ultrarunning subreddit) and I was a little hesitant at the price. But after using it every day for a few weeks this has become my favorite lid! It is light, comfortable, easy to adjust, and looks quite durable after several cycles through the washing machine (hang it up to dry though, skip the dryer!).
I like the softer bill of the cap (not a rigid piece of plastic or cardboard like some of my other hats) as well as the use of recycled plastics (better on my head than in my ocean!).
Some people might not like the color selection but I wanted something that was bright for safety (lots of distracted drivers where I run). Fashion is a secondary choice for me compared to getting run over by a Sport "Futility" Vehicle.
My mileage is around 50-60 mpw and I will buy another one of these when/if it wears out!
These hats are great for running. They are very lightweight and I love them most because they have some really great colorways!