B-Series "FLUID PINK" Edition Bucket Hat
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim and body
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- New rear fastener provides a comfortable fit
- Embroidered logo at front
- Woven logo at rear
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Size 56.5cm or 60cm
- Weight: 75 grams
- Colour Shown: Fluid Pink
- Designed in Australia
Super comfy, looks great, works well. Very happy. If my legs aren’t having a great day, at least me head looks good.
As a senior runner with a large brain (i.e. big head) I need coverage to prevent sunburn as my hair is migrating south as I grow older. This is my first Fractel hat (recommendation came from the r/ultrarunning subreddit) and I was a little hesitant at the price. But after using it every day for a few weeks this has become my favorite lid! It is light, comfortable, easy to adjust, and looks quite durable after several cycles through the washing machine (hang it up to dry though, skip the dryer!).
I like the softer bill of the cap (not a rigid piece of plastic or cardboard like some of my other hats) as well as the use of recycled plastics (better on my head than in my ocean!).
Some people might not like the color selection but I wanted something that was bright for safety (lots of distracted drivers where I run). Fashion is a secondary choice for me compared to getting run over by a Sport "Futility" Vehicle.
My mileage is around 50-60 mpw and I will buy another one of these when/if it wears out!
These hats are great for running. They are very lightweight and I love them most because they have some really great colorways!
There was a small problem with my cap but Matt sorted it out for me incredibly quickly. These are a quality product - I'll be buying more!
Absolutely loving that it fits super snug on my melon but doesn’t give me a headache like others I’ve had in the past. I should’ve and will be purchasing color variations. 10/10