"PRIDE" Limited EditionCAPSTDPRI01
PRE ORDER ONLY: RESTOCK ARRIVING IN APPROX 2 WEEKS
The FRACTEL™ “PRIDE” Limited Edition Cap has been designed in collaboration with artist, Kris Andrew Small. This piece exists at the intersection between movement and colour and explores how art can be expressed in a fresh context, unbound from traditional forms, and includes a range of bold, textural pieces and kinetic type-based compositions that vibrate off the fabric with a sense of hyperactivity.
Whether you’re competing on the weekend or just hanging at your local cafe, the FRACTEL x KAS Collection offers up enhanced performance and comfort with an extra dose of colour and flair. 100% Recycled fabrics incorporating lightweight mesh panels, provide a sustainable and performance driven product that is guaranteed to turn heads for all the right reasons.
Based, in Sydney, Australia, Kris Andrew Small's work is a joyful explosion of colour, typography, pattern and collage. Kris is known to use his work as a vehicle to express his view and has a strong focus on equality for the LFBTQIA+ community.
This product is made with Bluesign® certified, 100% Recycled Polyester.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front panel and back panel
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable closure provides a comfortable fit
- All over sublimation KAS print
- Woven logo at rear
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- 54cm - 66cm (One size fits most)
- Weight: 59 grams
- Colour Shown: Mixed
- Designed in Australia with Kris Andrew Small