B-Series "APMERE" Edition Bucket Hat
The FRACTEL™ B-Series "APMERE" Edition Bucket Hat has been designed in collaboration with local artist Ambrose Killian. This Hat represents a story, culture & achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
The artwork was inspired by a bird's eye image of Ambrose's family's country on his Nanna's side - Santa Teresa or in Eastern Arrernte language, Ltyentye Apurte.
The complex painting takes your eyes through an array of patterns and dots, which depict an abstract and alternate viewpoint of this particular desert country.
Limited to 250 units worldwide.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim and body
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- New rear fastener provides a comfortable fit
- Embroidered logo at front
- Woven logo at rear
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Size 56.5cm or 60cm
- Weight: 75 grams
- Colour Shown: Black & Limited Edition Artwork
- Designed in Australia with Ambrose Killian
It's a great-looking and well-made hat!
Great hat, light weight, durable and for me, it's got enough holes in it for my head to stay cool whilst also giving me all round sun and weather protection. Highly recommend.
M-SERIES "UNFIT CHARCOAL" Limited Edition Cap
Great hat which performed super well on the Razorback last week. In hot conditions my head felt cool, minimal glare with contrast underside, and when dipped in the creeks the brim stayed wet long enough which kept me happy. Even stayed put in the wind gusts up high. Fits great but would love to test drive a version with a pony tail hole at the back!
Great ring around the head that stayed dry during my runs, baseball practice and general leisure. Plus it looks great 👍🏿