Bucket "APMERE" Limited Edition
The FRACTEL™ "APMERE" Limited Edition Bucket Hat has been designed in collaboration with local artist Ambrose Killian. This Hat represents a story, culture & achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
The artwork was inspired by a bird's eye image of Ambrose's family's country on his Nanna's side - Santa Teresa or in Eastern Arrernte language, Ltyentye Apurte.
The complex painting takes your eyes through an array of patterns and dots, which depict an abstract and alternate viewpoint of this particular desert country.
Limited to 250 units worldwide.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim and body
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- New rear fastener provides a comfortable fit
- Embroidered logo at front
- Woven logo at rear
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Size 56.5cm or 60cm
- Weight: 75 grams
- Colour Shown: Black & Limited Edition Artwork
- Designed in Australia with Ambrose Killian
Fractal are my new reference for fantastic customer service. Super responsive, really nice and totally helpful. The hat fits superbly, looks great and does the job of keeping the sun off me bonce.
Great hat, comfy, easy to adjust and looks good!
Love the Fractel range, great running caps, lightweight, breathable, look great and made from recycled materials.. doing our bit for the environment. What’s not to love??
surprisingly comfortable, i went for a large size but thanks to the adjustment cord it fit perfectly. just a damn good product!
Honestly,probably the best quality and fit I have worn. I’m a ultra running and go through a few hats and definitely rate the service also. I have shown a lot of my running friends and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Thankyou as I’m a very happy customer. Michael.