Visor "OASIS" Edition
The FRACTEL Visor "OASIS" Edition is built for those that love the extra air-flow up top. Engineered to keep you cool and comfortable with built-in SWIFTdry™ sweatband and breathable fabric, this lightweight and timeless design is sure to satisfy the needs of any runner.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front panel and side panel
- Breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- Firm brim for added structure
- Adjustable closure provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective details to keep you safe at night
- Embroidered logo at front
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% recycled polyester & SWIFTdry fabric (excluding trims).
- 56.5cm start with range 52cm - 60cm (One size fits most)
- Weight: 55 grams
- Colour Shown: Shades of Blue
- Designed in Australia
Hat fit and feels great on all my runs! Great materials as well!
Love this hat too. My second - but not my last -fractel hat. Love the open mesh top and the colors too. Just a great hat!!!
Super comfy, looks great, works well. Very happy. If my legs aren’t having a great day, at least me head looks good.
As a senior runner with a large brain (i.e. big head) I need coverage to prevent sunburn as my hair is migrating south as I grow older. This is my first Fractel hat (recommendation came from the r/ultrarunning subreddit) and I was a little hesitant at the price. But after using it every day for a few weeks this has become my favorite lid! It is light, comfortable, easy to adjust, and looks quite durable after several cycles through the washing machine (hang it up to dry though, skip the dryer!).
I like the softer bill of the cap (not a rigid piece of plastic or cardboard like some of my other hats) as well as the use of recycled plastics (better on my head than in my ocean!).
Some people might not like the color selection but I wanted something that was bright for safety (lots of distracted drivers where I run). Fashion is a secondary choice for me compared to getting run over by a Sport "Futility" Vehicle.
My mileage is around 50-60 mpw and I will buy another one of these when/if it wears out!
These hats are great for running. They are very lightweight and I love them most because they have some really great colorways!