V-Series "LUMEN" Edition Visor
The FRACTEL V-Series "LUMEN" Edition Visor is built for those that love the extra air-flow up top. Engineered to keep you cool and comfortable with built-in SWIFTdry™ sweatband and breathable fabric, this lightweight and timeless design is sure to satisfy the needs of any runner.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- FREE Shipping within Australia
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front panel and side panel
- Breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- Firm brim for added structure
- Adjustable closure provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective details to keep you safe at night
- Embroidered logo at front
- FRACTEL Exceed Your Expectations (EYE) Guarantee
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% recycled polyester & SWIFTdry fabric (excluding trims).
- 56.5cm start with range 52cm - 60cm (One size fits most)
- Weight: 55 grams
- Colour Shown: White & Black
- Designed in Australia
Keeps me cool and looks good. Ideal for running
I have plenty of Fractel caps and they’ve always been great! This particular cap blew me away, because it not only looks good online, but when seen in real life is Amazing!
If you’re pondering this one… do it! 🧢😍
I brought this cap in hope rather than expectation that it would fit given that most of the major brands don't make hats and caps large enough for me. I noticed the size range for the M Series was from 54/58 cm to 66 cm for the different colours so I was optimistic it would fit my 62/63 cm head. It fits really well and stayed on for a long and windy hike recently. It is very comfortable for all day wear and the fully elastic strap at the back helps with the fit and comfort.
I will be recommending these caps to all my friends, especially those with larger heads!
Great work Fractel!
The cap fits very well, makes a high-quality impression and the colorway is just great!
It’s an amazing cap, very qualitative to the winter and when it’s cold you don’t have cold with the winter cap in Polartech!!!